Monday, August 15, 2011

Pix Profit Review - Thumbs Down





What does Pix Profit claim?



"Your new job is to retype the picture content into the input field in English. English alphabet knowledge is requred. You will be paid from $1 for 1000 pictures. You are limited by your typing speed only - you can proceed up to ten pictures per minute. So, your payment can grow up to $3 per hour. Minimal amount for transfer is $3, payment systems are PayPal, Webmoney, AlertPay and Liberty Reserve. Transfers are proceeded daily."



What is the work?



The "picture content" is actually CAPTCHAs(Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart). I didn't realize this before I signed up, and I didn't even realize what the point of the typing was until I read some other reviews about Pix Profit. The site claims that you can type up to 10 pictures per minute. When I first started, the pictures did show up one after another very quickly, but then after about 20 pictures, it slowed down...alot. I was waiting a few minutes for the next picture. I did this for about a half an hour and then signed in the next day to see my earnings.




What were my earnings?



$0.005. Half of a cent for 30 minutes of work. This was a complete ripoff and the only reason I signed back in after that was to take a screenshot of my earnings. Here is the screenshot:





How hard is the work?



Typing is simple, but it was difficult to understand some of the CAPTCHAs, so I wasted some time just trying to figure them out. You aren't paid when you mess the CAPTCHAs up. It was extremely time consuming. I made less than a cent in a half an hour!



What is the work availability?



Pix Profit claims that their rating system determines how quickly you receive pictures. I never made it above 4 because I didn't even do 100 pictures. If you mess up a lot, you can get marked all the way down to 9, and if you are quick and accurate, then you can get ranked as 0, which puts you at the front of the line to receive pictures. I received pictures very quickly at first, and then I was waiting minutes in between each picture. It seems erratic and unreliable.



What is the method of payment?



As of 09/14/2011, Pix Profit pays through PayPal, Webmoney, AlertPay and Liberty Reserve. You must reach the minimum payment of $3, which would take a very long time to reach!



What is the final verdict?



Pix Profit is not worth the time and keystrokes. At the maximum of 10 pictures per minute, you are making $0.60/hr. 60 cents per hour!



I'm not the only one who thinks Pix Profit is a waste of time. Check out these other reviews:


"I am trying to keep myself from laughing as I am typing this because this website is so ridiculous" - CiarrasMommy

 "I have given up this site already because waiting for images to load just keeps on getting slower and slower each day" - Jerryman

                                                                                                          How do I sign up?

Please don't sign up for this time waster!


29 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i want to join your team and i want earn money to typing.
      my email is geosadiqahmed@yahoo.com to contact me.

      Delete
  3. Please visit the trusted captcha entry website.
    you can get captcha entry software admin panel free of cost.
    www.trustedcaptchawork.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get free data entry jobs
    http://onlineworkzone.biz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. pixprofit is very slow software and take more time to load captcha image.in 1 hour i am only got 20 to 30 image and they offer 1000 entry for 1$.It is too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great to all information for earning online.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you want to earn 500$ without any investment and hard captcha work in one month?
    see here payment proof and full strategy.
    www.top-20ptcsites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought pix and profit is better than megatypers. megatypers paying that is not a problem... but the technical team is really worst in function. because i am working past 2 years in megatypers. My side i am typing very fast and get some money but now the big issue is kickout. i have good internet connection and speed typers. most of the time i got kick-out msg when i am not doing any mistakes.... i gave compliant about this, banned me for 20 minutes... really it is worst think... i have 98 % accuracy and kick-out problems. after that i enter the pix and profit... They are really good and paying also. i am strongly recommended to pix and profit... if you have good typing skills and accuracy above 90% i am sure you got minimum 2 dollar in 4 hours night... i am done that. if you are a good worker, don't waste time to megatypers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you got your payment in that site because i yet not receive payment in pixandprofit.
      my all things are ok but still i my paypal account not change, amount get reduce in pix and profit.i am waiting from 4 hours.
      plz help me.
      prince.sendy@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Unable to place order. Ma balance is 3$. Help plz

      Delete
  9. hello friends...... i need how to create new pix profit account please tell me my mail id is (eatprakash@gmailcom) please mail me all details. ..... thank you very much dude.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am also working for pixandprofit for one and half year. Really its a good one for earning online. I can say with full trust you can earn $1 per 90 minutes I.e., 1.5 hour at Night. If u work at night for 5 to 6 hours, U can earn around 4 to 5$ per shift so calculate for the month it comes around $120 per month. Payment is guaranteed I have never missed even single cents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI hari. Even i am also planning to do this job as a part time. Will u pls guide me how to proceed. and to open the account. My mail id id kalyani.chinnu@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Hiii can u help me. Am unable to place order. Ma balance is above 3$ ma is raghuaneja31@gmail.com

      Delete
    3. Hiii can u help me. Am unable to place order. Ma balance is above 3$ ma is raghuaneja31@gmail.com

      Delete
  11. i dint get my money even after 4 days

    ReplyDelete

  12. I had worked for pixprofit site for 15 days and earned $3.008 in my balance and i requested for transfer money in my paypal account. But as soon as i requested it on 08.01.2015. my balance is reduced and now balance is $0.008. and i didnt get money in my paypal account. Please guide me where is my $3

    my email id is sewaram@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Payments History.
    Date Sum $ Notes
    2015-01-09 $3.00 payment done to PayPal sewaram@gmail.com
    Status is like this

    but i couldnt get my money please guide

    ReplyDelete
  14. Friend, that should be the Verified PayPal Mail and primary ID

    ReplyDelete
  15. Having compared, as per me Pixandprofit Ranked 1 and Megatypers and rightly said Admin part is yet to improve. So far I have earned in pixandprofit $380 and that too as a part time work. In addition, now even for Day shift also they are paying $1 for 1k Captchas I think No other site is having this much of Pay. Spend Sometime and Earn For Ur Hard work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello guys,
      my name is sadanand salve, i earn 3$ and request for payment through paypal. But my ammount reduced from pixandprofit and yet not get in my paypal account.my paypal account is verified . Please help me.
      my id- prince.sendy@gmail.com

      Delete
  16. Hello guys,
    my name is sadanand salve, i earn 3$ and request for payment through paypal. But my ammount reduced from pixandprofit and yet not get in my paypal account.my paypal account is verified . Please help me.
    my id- prince.sendy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. get MULTI IN ONE-C software 3 ids in just 100 rupees

    ReplyDelete
  18. ONLINE DATA ENTRY WORK UNLIMITED INCOME DAILY PAYMENT


    CAPTCHA TYPING WORK WITH SOFTWAR

    Work from home! Make your own hours and be your own boss. Earn Unlimited income with "Online Captcha Entry Work!" We are offering a real data entry job from home.

    Plan:-

    Registration Cost : 1500/- Par System

    Working Hour : 24*7

    Payment : 1$ = 50 INR. Par 1000 True Entry

    Payment Mood : Daily Min 1$ (In Your Bank Account )
    Weekly Payment


    Contact Period : 11 Month .
    Approx Monthly Payment : 3 Shift 8+8+8Hour Entry , 1000 INR Daily. = 1000*30= 30000-INR Par Month.

    Daily Payment

    Requirements


    1-Good typing speed with a computer and internet connection.
    2. No specialized education is required.
    3. Very beneficial for students, house wife’s, and to everyone who are willing to earn income from home.
    4. You Can work Part Time/Full Time.
    5. Flexibility in choosing your own working hours.

    Visit - http://dharshcomputerjob.blogspot.in/

    CONTACT
    SATYENDRA KUMAR SINGH

    +919026405488,+919807686915

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, Friends Now some new strategies existing in pixprofit. If u do work at night for 2 hours, day time also you can expect the night speed and this is realized with my own experience. They update your balance every 7 minutes while on working so yourself can set some deadline. My Highest Balance update for 7 minutes at night was 0.093 Dollars for 7 minutes depending upon pictures arrivals' and has to match ur typing speed so I earned 1 Dollar for 70 minutes (1 hour 10 min). Don't believe false promises from software sellers who are promoting 10-20 Dollars P/H which is not at all possible even for pixprofit chairman too...Bye 🙋 have a great earning with truth

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi hari I had also registered in pixnadprofit site.. completed the demop typing but now I am unable to get the images for typing. it taking too much time. kindly help

    ReplyDelete